1) NEXT USB 4 Channel Measuring Device
2) Next USB DB Meter
2) AC Clamp Power Sensor
All-purpose multichannel measuring device
- Four Lab-Bus ports for connecting sensors
- Updatable software
- Data transmission to a PC, tablet PC, or smartphone
- Wi-Fi support (optional)
- Inbuilt battery (optional)
The Next-USB device is intended for transmitting data received from Next-LAB sensors to a PC, tablet PC, or smartphone. As opposed to Next -LCD, this device does not have the inbuilt display and can not be used for independent work. The main advantage of Next-USB is that it has four independent Lab-Bus ports for connecting pressure sensors, microphones or power sensors. It makes Next-USB really an all-purpose and completely cascadable tool. When user purchases, for example, a set for measuring sound pressure, in future they can supplement it with the microphone for measuring AFC or with the power sensor for measuring current and voltage. Simultaneous work with four signal sources is available. For controlling the device and transmitting data from Next-USB, the device can be connected to the PC via the USB or, if the Wi-Fi module is installed, via wireless network to a tablet PC, or smartphone.
The Next-USB device is performed as a monoblock that has the control button, USB port for connecting to the PC and charging the device, four Lab-Bus ports for connecting sensors, feed switch and three-coloured LED for indicating status and extent of battery charge. The device can be supplied with the inbuilt Wi-Fi module for connecting and managing via the wireless network. The case of the device is made of shockproof plastic material.
- Measuring the sound pressure using Next-Lab SPL Sensor.
- Measuring AFC and performing a spectral analysis of the signal using Next-Lab RTA Microphone.
- Measuring the current-voltage characteristics of direct and alternating current circuits using Next-Lab Power Sensor.
- Possibility of simultaneous work with four signal sources.
- Possibility of controlling the device and transmitting data to the PC via USB port or wireless network (optional).
- Measuring the characteristics of home, car or concert hall acoustic systems and setting them up.
- Measuring the characteristics of home, car or industrial power supply networks and setting them up.
- Preparation and holding the autosound contests of any format (AMT, EMMA , dB Drag, IASCA, BassRace, etc.), as well via the Internet (optional).
- Main unit
- USB connection cable for charging and connecting it to a PC
- Spl-Lab Measuring Center software for Windows
- Audio-CD with audio tracks for tuning (sine, sweep-tones, noise)
- Case for carrying around and storing (optional)
Next-Lab SPL Sensor
A high precision sensor for measuring sound pressure
- Lab-Bus digital bus
- Internal precision ADC 16 Bit
- Frequency range from 10 to 120 Hz
- Amplitude range from 110 to 185 dB
- High precision up to 0.1 dB
- Calibrated according to the TERM-LAB
Next-Lab Power Sensor
The device for measuring the power characteristics of signal and power circuits
- Lab-Bus digital bus
- Internal dual-channel ADC
- Measuring direct current circuits(Hall sensor version only)
- Measuring alternating current circuits with frequency up to 15000 Hz
- Contactless current sensor from 1 to 1200A(Hall sensor version) or to 400A(Power Clamps version)
- Measuring voltage from 1 to 300 volt
- Measuring power up to 360 kW(Hall sensor version) or to 120 kW(Power Clamps version)
- True RMS algorithm
- Measuring impedance
- Distortion (clip) detector