*FREE SHIPING ON SOUNDQUBED ONLY VALID IN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES: PUERTO RICO, ALASKA AND HAWAII CONTACT US FOR QUOTE*
The HDS2.108 is your cost efficient 8" woofer designed with familiar SoundQubed reliability and performance. This woofer is a beast at 600W RMS. It features a cast frame, a 2.5" copper coil, direct leads to keep from tinsel slap and easy mounting and back plate venting to cool it in the tightest situations.
The high efficiency starts with a strong 2.5" voice coil with high temperature adhesives and coil wire ensure long term reliable performance that is unheard of at these price points. The HDS2.108's double magnet motor is over-sized to provide high output levels with precision and control. The plates are coated with corrosion resistant epoxy paint which also increases the outflow of heat from the voice coil. The SoundQubed Street Duty 200 subwoofers are the new choice for savvy installers looking to combine high performance systems with a screaming deal.
HDS2.1 Features Include:
- Green double stitched EROM surround.
- Stamped powder coated frame.
- Vented back-plate for optimal cooling and less turbulence in the coil gap.
- 2.5" diameter four-layer copper coil.
- Conical back plate to allow more voice coil travel.
- 14 gauge direct leads.
- Black electroplated top and bottom plates.
- Non-pressed, fiber added cone for maximum rigidity.
- Power Handling 600W RMS, 1200W Peak.
• Available in Dual 2 and Dual 4 ohm configuration.
|V(as)||6.943 liters (0.155^ft)|
|Sensitivity 1W/1m||79.7 1W/1m|
|Outer Diameter W/Gasket||8.53"|