*SEE BELOW FOR WIRING DIAGRAM*
This advanced kit is prepared for those running a secondary battery (battery not included) and contains ALL necessary wiring, lugs, and fuse blocks to setup an advanced electrical setup. This kit also comes equipped with a full dual input kit.
Get the job done quick and easy with TRUE 1/0 AWG The Complete Advanced Kit. Featuring the GP's Merica NO BS PURE COPPER Wire. All contents are Made in the U.S.A.
*The Difference between this kit, and the standard "THE COMPLETE KIT" is the addition of an extra fuse for your main power run to isolate the main power wire from the use of a secondary battery, an added DUAL INPUT KIT with fusing, and an extra ground. (See Wiring Diagram below)
This all in one package deal includes:
1) Set of GP SAE Machined Terminals: This allows for quick and easy wiring under the hood.
1) Big 3 Kit
1) Amp Kit
1) Dual Input Kit with Fusing
1) Extra 3ft Ground
1) Extra fuse for main power run with necessary lugs and shrink
Here is the list of items included in The Complete Advanced Kit
*One Pair GP SAE Machined Terminals
*Big 3 Kit Includes:
2) 1/0 AWG 4 FOOT GROUNDS
1) 1/0 AWG 4 FOOT POWER
6) 1/0 AWG Pure Copper LUGS
6) GP 'MERICA HEAT SHRINK
PRE- 16 TON HYDRAULIC CRIMPED WITH 1/0 PURE COPPER LUGS WITH 3/8th's HOLE ON ONE END, AND GP HEAT SHRINKED
*Amp Kit Includes:
17 feet 1/0 AWG OFHC Power wire (pre hydrualic crimped lug on one end with heat shrink)
3 Feet 1/0 AWG OFHC Ground Wire (pre hydrualic crimped lug on one end with heat shrink)
17 feet 14 AWG remote wire
1) GP 24k ANL Fuse block
Dual Input Kit (with fusing) Includes:
1) Pair of GP machined Dual Inputs (offset vertical)
2) 3 foot 1/0 AWG GP Merica PURE COPPER Power Wires (hydraulic crimped and heat shrink lugs on one end)
2) 3 foot 1/0 AWG GP Merica PURE COPPER Ground Wires (hydraulic crimped and heat shrink lugs on one end)
2) GP ANL FUSE BLOCKS
4) Extra Lugs and Shrink
1) Extra 1/0 AWG pre terminated 3ft Ground is included (hydraulic crimped and heat shrink)
1) Extra fuse and fuse block, with lugs and shrink
*Note We suggest fusing the main power wire at the wires rated amperage, GP 1/0= 350 amp, GP 2/0= 400 Amp, and the amplifier manufacturers suggested fusing on the dual input runs, EXAMPLE: If the amplifier manufacturer suggests a 300 amp fuse, you will want to run 150 amp fuses on the dual inputs.
GP Car Audio TRUE 1/0 AWG OFHC Wire
Rated at 350 amps @ 25 feet
*OFHC Pure Copper (Oxygen-Free High Thermal Conductivity)
*Dual jacket for added safety and flexibility (Industrial Strength)
*SAE Certified for Marine and Automotive use.
*True AWG (American Wire Gauge)
*MADE IN THE U.S.A.
This kit has a ton of items!
Here is a simplified view/ pack list of all the items included in The Complete Advanced kit.
THE COMPLETE ADVANCED PACK LIST
1) Pair SAE TERMINALS (be sure all hardware included)
1) Pair of DUAL INPUTS
4) Fuse Blocks
4) Fuses (per size selected)
8) LUGS AND POWER COLOR HEAT SHRINKS (in eveloped labeled fuse block lugs and shrink)
1) 17ft POWER COLOR wire Lug crimped and shrinked on both ends
2) 3 ft GROUND COLOR wire lugs crimped and shrinked on both ends of each wire
1) 17ft REMOTE WIRE
1) 4ft POWER COLOR WIRE, lug crimped on one end
2) 4ft GROUND COLOR WIRE, lug crimped on one end of each wire
3) Lugs and heat shrink, 1 power color 2 ground color, in envelope labeled big 3
2) 3ft POWER COLOR wire - lug crimped on one end of each wire
2) 3ft GROUND COLOR wire- Lug crimped on one end of each wire
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
By far the best wire , very flexible and come with everything you need will definitely order again for my other car.
This kit has everything you need and the wire is true to size and heavy. Dual insulated and very flexible. This is the best wire I have ever seen. The shop that did my install was raving about the quality of the kit.
These guy are great kept me up to date on my kit from it beginning, made to when it was shipped out and it got her quick too, these guys work ethic is bar none at the top for me . U can tell these guys love what they do, they really know their product . The best out there, and well put together. everything was there. And they always make sure to see if u got ur product.
Definitely the best wire out there !!! The kit was well put together and just the right measurements of what I needed
Gp for the win.