*SEE BELOW FOR WIRING DIAGRAM*
This advanced kit is prepared for those running a secondary battery (battery not included) and contains ALL necessary wiring, lugs, and fuse blocks to setup an advanced electrical setup. This kit also comes equipped with a full dual input kit.
Get the job done quick and easy with TRUE 2/0 AWG The Complete Advanced Kit. Featuring the GP's Merica NO BS PURE COPPER Wire. All contents are Made in the U.S.A.
*The Difference between this kit, and the standard "THE COMPLETE KIT" is the addition of an extra fuse for your main power run to isolate the main power wire from the use of a secondary battery, an added DUAL INPUT KIT with fusing, and an extra ground. (See Wiring Diagram below)
This all in one package deal includes:
1) Set of GP SAE Machined Terminals: This allows for quick and easy wiring under the hood.
1) Big 3 Kit
1) Amp Kit
1) Dual Input Kit with Fusing
1) Extra 3ft Ground
1) Extra fuse for main power run with necessary lugs and shrink
Here is the list of items included in The Complete Advanced Kit
*One Pair GP SAE Machined Terminals
*Big 3 Kit Includes:
2) 2/0 AWG 4 FOOT GROUNDS
1) 2/0 AWG 4 FOOT POWER
6) 2/0 AWG Pure Copper LUGS
6) GP 'MERICA HEAT SHRINK
PRE- 16 TON HYDRAULIC CRIMPED WITH 1/0 PURE COPPER LUGS WITH 3/8th's HOLE ON ONE END, AND GP HEAT SHRINKED
*Amp Kit Includes:
17 feet 2/0 AWG OFHC Power wire (pre hydrualic crimped lug on both ends with heat shrink)
3 Feet 2/0 AWG OFHC Ground Wire (pre hydrualic crimped lug on both ends with heat shrink)
17 feet 14 AWG remote wire
1) GP 24k ANL Fuse block
Dual Input Kit (with fusing) Includes:
1) Pair of GP machined Dual Inputs (offset vertical)
2) 3 foot 2/0 AWG GP Merica PURE COPPER Power Wires (hydraulic crimped and heat shrink lugs on one end)
2) 3 foot 2/0 AWG GP Merica PURE COPPER Ground Wires (hydraulic crimped and heat shrink lugs on one end)
2) GP ANL FUSE BLOCKS
4) Extra Lugs and Shrink
1) Extra 2/0 AWG pre terminated 3ft Ground is included (hydraulic crimped on both ends and heat shrink)
1) Extra fuse and fuse block, with lugs and shrink
*Note We suggest fusing the main power wire at the wires rated amperage, GP 1/0= 350 amp, GP 2/0= 400 Amp, and the amplifier manufacturers suggested fusing on the dual input runs, EXAMPLE: If the amplifier manufacturer suggests a 300 amp fuse, you will want to run 150 amp fuses on the dual inputs.
This kit has a ton of items!
Here is a simplified view/ pack list of all the items included in The Complete Advanced kit.
THE COMPLETE ADVANCED PACK LIST
1) Pair SAE TERMINALS (be sure all hardware included)
1) Pair of DUAL INPUTS
4) Fuse Blocks
4) Fuses (per size selected)
8) LUGS AND POWER COLOR HEAT SHRINKS (in eveloped labeled fuse block lugs and shrink)
1) 17ft POWER COLOR wire Lug crimped and shrinked on both ends
2) 3 ft GROUND COLOR wire lugs crimped and shrinked on both ends of each wire
1) 17ft REMOTE WIRE
1) 4ft POWER COLOR WIRE, lug crimped on one end
2) 4ft GROUND COLOR WIRE, lug crimped on one end of each wire
3) Lugs and heat shrink, 1 power color 2 ground color, in envelope labeled big 3
2) 3ft POWER COLOR wire - lug crimped on one end of each wire
2) 3ft GROUND COLOR wire- Lug crimped on one end of each wire
Posted by Wabba on Oct 24th 2017
I was going to piece everything together until I saw this, everything i needed in one box. You can tell a lot of time effort and dedication goes into these kits,
All the shrinks line up with the lettering and everything, they must be OCD like me, lol
Thanks I cant wait to install it
Posted by Unknown on Oct 9th 2017
I was looking into redoing all of my wiring from cca and stumbled upon these gp stage kits. This stage 2 kit has everything I needed to redo my wiring the right way and was easy to install following the wiring diagram. I ran into a question during the install process, so gave them a call, they were very polite on the phone and helped me with my question.
I dont own a sound meter, but there is defiantly a big difference in output after I put all this in. I noticed gp does not even carry a cca wire so that tells me they are only concerned with offering the best of the best.
Posted by Vince on Sep 6th 2017
This kit had everything I needed for flawless wiring on my setup.
I ordered over the phone and they were very helpful. Thanks GP
Posted by Jaye on Aug 14th 2017
Purchased as an anniversary gift for my husband .Everything about this kit was awesome.It shipped in a timely manner arrived just as expected.The kit was very well made and the quality for the amount was great. This company was there from beginning to ending for questions,concerns, advice, just about anything I needed. They were very professional and this product is the best bang for your buck:) definitely will be purchasing additional products very soon.
Posted by Francisco Plascencia on Jun 17th 2017
Wats happening car audio world im frank and i purchased a 2/0 Stage 2 kit and it really no b.s. products are well made and very pleased with my items thanks GP audio for the best quality electrical kit out their ive seen yet to buy at a great price ..
All prices are in USD